Regardless of how well you treat it, timber flooring will need occasional repairs to stay looking its best. Even if it receives minimal traffic and extra care and attention, a professional refurbishment will help restore your floor to its former glory in a way that home maintenance simply cannot.
Innovative Floors can assist you with all types of timber floor repairs in Melbourne, including:
- Replacement of damaged, split or water-damaged timber floorboards.
- Repair of creaking or loose timber flooring.
- Repair of scratches and gouges in the timber.
- Re-nailing and puttying.
- Re-finishing a timber floor that has faded due to sunlight, traffic or other wear.
In fact, in most cases we can repair your flooring so that it looks as good as new and will be ready to handle all the normal punishment that a floor receives for many years to come.
Why Choose Innovative Floors for Your Timber Floor Repairs?
- We have 25 years of experience in the timber flooring industry in Melbourne.
- We service clients across all sectors, including residential, commercial and maintenance.
- We only use non-toxic finishes, including natural oils, stains and limes.
- Our prices for timber floor repairs are very competitive.
- We’re committed to providing a quality service in a timely manner.
Innovative Floors have a special team that tackles all kinds of timber floors. The services of Timber flooring repairs in Victoria and Melbourne are offered at an affordable price. We provide best valued floor repairs to gain customer’s satisfaction.
The experts examine the floor condition, and plan actions afterwards. We describe the current condition of timber floors, and then initiate the process of repairing. Enjoy a smooth timber floor once again after our repairing services.
We are providing a list of floor repair for commercial and residential sites like:
- Solid timber
- Floating timber
- Engineered timber
- Parquetry floors
Innovative Floors can repair timber floors of all kinds, including solid timber, floating timber, engineered timber and parquetry floors for both residential and commercial properties.
For more information on our services for timber floor repairs in Melbourne, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone, email or online contact form. Whether it’s commercial flooring that receives high traffic or rental accommodation flooring that hasn’t been tended to in years, we can help ensure it is an asset – not an eyesore.